Friday 2 October 2009

This Is Not A Post.

Ello. Looks like I managed to post again just as I planned :D. Alright what've I done this week... Well first i've managed to complete another character and a half :D I reckon that's pretty good going. Will give pix in a minute. We officially start the third year next Monday, then the Monday after that we have to present our stuff to the class. So my plan for next week is to firstly complete this Nerd pic with background et al, and then get to work on the two pictures that I painted on the lappy which are still a bit ropey. That way i'll have a nice collection of pictures to show and hopefully get some good feedback from. Basically I think i'm feeling pretty good about my work at the minute. I've not done a huge amount but at least i've done some, and what I have done I'm reasonably happy with. Let's think... I think I have maybe...3 more character class paintings to do. I could cut that down. Then I have the bad guys, I might be able to stick those both on the same painting, or just do two singulars... then I have location concept stuff, but I could get away with more sketchy stuff for that. And then I can get on with turn arounds and on to modeling. That sounds like kind of a lot, but if i'm smart and only do what's necessary then I could get modeling in no time :D

Anyway no more blabbing. That's pretty much all that's happened this week, apart from that time when I fell on my face in front of all the freshers. That was cool. Here's my painting anyway. Unfinished of course but the guy is done and the girl's face is kinda done. Will sort a bg out next week :)



There we go, see you next week. No wait, here's some awesome music to leave you with. Listen to these if you want to live (such great music):
http://hypem.com/track/918951/Volcano+Choir+-+Island+IS
http://hypem.com/track/919680/Basement+Jaxx+-+My+Turn
http://hypem.com/track/920321/Florence+and+the+Machine+-+You+ve+Got+the+Love+The+xx+Remix+

kbye1

No comments: