Wednesday 28 May 2008

Doneee... on this project




Here are the final two backgrounds :D. Miraculously the beetle one only took me a few hours and is one of my favourite backgrounds. Nice and simple and fun to draw. The Alien background may look familiar... that's because I completely cheated, flipped the Ant background, erased some trees and fixed it up a bit and called it anew :P I really had to get onto the Library project, though, (which i'm starting today) so it's allowed.

In this Library project, my job is flash animating... which even though I hate flash I don't really mind, i'm looking forward to making some good animations, although maybe when I actually start i'll become slightly less enthusiastic. Anyway, time to start flashing. The painting was fun, now the hard work begins.

No comments: